About Dr Shidrawi
Dr Shidrawi is a consultant physician and gastroenterologist working in London.
Dr Shidrawi is a consultant physician and gastroenterologist with a special interest in luminal gastroenterology, liver disease and interventional endoscopy including Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP) and ultrasound imaging from within the bowel itself, so called Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS).
Working at Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in the East of London Dr Shidrawi has a private practice mainly based at the Wellington Hospital in St Johns Wood, West London.
Dr Shidrawi qualified from Guy’s Hospital and trained in and around the London area to become a consultant physician and gastroenterologist.
- Qualified MB,BS, Guy’s Hospital Medical School, 1987
- MD (University of London/St Thomas’s) 1993-1996, investigating the molecular immunology of coeliac disease;
- Awarded Peel Medical Research Trust Post-Doctoral Fellowship (1996)
- MRCP Member of the Royal College of Physicians of London (1990)
- FEBG Fellow of the European Board of Gastroenterology (1998)
- FRCP Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (2004)
- FACP Fellow of the American College of Physicians (2005)
- BSG Member of the British Society of Gastroenterolgy